A morning in the woods of Haltiala, +3ºC/37ºF

4.4.2014

Because I was so frozen last time I took my sleeping bag with me. It’s comfortable to sit here. I can feel how cold the air is. My ears feels cold so I put my head also into the sleeping bag. I think for a while how much the sensations steer our thoughts. Now I have comforting thoughts about the surroundings, but last time when I was shaking from the cold I had harsher thoughts and I was more disappointed about everything. That time nature around me felt cruel and insensitive.

In the end of the session I open my eyes and see a man walking down the hill. I notice that I’m a bit frightened. I notice my heart is beating fast. Somehow the surprise makes me worried and quailed. After a while my bodily sensations are leveling again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment