In the fields near Tuomarinkylä, 40 minutes, -1ºC/+30ºF

3.2.2014, In the morning

The weather is very nice even it snows a little and there is a light breeze. In the beginning I notice a pattering sound coming from snowflakes hitting against my hat’s ear flaps. I feel myself very concentrated.

First encounter with someone. In the end part of the session I hear rattling noises and I’m thinking that some dog walker is going somewhere near me. I open my eyes and see a lady with a dog coming at me. First thought: I failed to choose a solitary spot. Then a thought: is she concerned about me. The dog is small and dark-colored. Somehow its shape reminds me a mini-pig. The dog growls and barks at me. It looks funny and confused, suspicious. I smile to them. The lady says: “Look, it’s really wondering about you”. I look them going by and smile. It was a very nice encounter and actually I feel happy afterwards about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment